*** DGR COILOVER GROUP BUY***taking payments

8F/5R should do it.

Pencil me in :thumbsup:

I got to see these in the metal yesterday, amazing stuff guys. The quality is on par with Meister if not better, really solid and well built and with a longer warranty and a few hundred off the price you can't go wrong!

cheers dude :)should get a set to gon on the gt ;)

8F/5R should do it.

Pencil me in :thumbsup:

cool

added you to the list dude :)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just checked dude they are 8 upront and 5 on the rear can do custom spring rates if ypu need them though ;)

Quick question in regards to this ....

Custom spring rates.

Would it be additional cost ? Or could you specify them from DGR included ?

After reading up I think a 7F and 6R is what most consider a perfect balance in the mx5 world.

Sorry to be a pain.

Quick question in regards to this ....

Custom spring rates.

Would it be additional cost ? Or could you specify them from DGR included ?

After reading up I think a 7F and 6R is what most consider a perfect balance in the mx5 world.

Sorry to be a pain.

you must remember that the mx5's are much better corner weighted than the starlet, so the best spring rate for them, wont necessarily be the best for the starlet

you must remember that the mx5's are much better corner weighted than the starlet, so the best spring rate for them, wont necessarily be the best for the starlet

you must remember that driver is buying them for an mx5 lol

This :D haha

I am pretty sure they offer custom rates at no extra cost but let me double check with them first :) ill let you know in the morning :)

Cheers again.

you must remember that driver is buying them for an mx5 lol

samwise gamgee not so wise today :p

100% on this. Advisories from MOT for shocks and springs. 28th Feb for payment right? This is perfect timing. A mate has these fitted to his MX5 very nice ride not too stiff very stable

added you to the list buddy, we have taken delivery of another few sets today :) will take some pics shortly. we will alsso be able to offer a choice of two colour options beetween orange, white and black as pictured in the first post or blue black and white :) which I also think has never been offered before :D