*** DGR COILOVER GROUP BUY***taking payments

HI all we have finalised a price wih DGR on there coilovers

We will offer a full 2 year warranty with these which will cover part defects and failures from the date of purchase.

30 different damper settings

fully height adjustable

pillowball adjustable top mounts

spring rate front is 5kg/mm

spring rate rear is 4kg/mm

2 year warranty

starletDGR.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

starledgr2.jpg

starletdgr3.jpg

and the blue

starletdgrblue.jpg

For the group buy we would have these shipped direct from DGR by sea which will take around 4 weeks which will dramatically drop the price, our retail price on these is £499 delivered but we can offer them up for

£445 delivered to mainland uk

these can now be purchased through our website here

http://www.cjperformance.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_12&products_id=23

the price on website obviously includes paypal fees :)

cheers james

1. Scoobykiller

2.SRrat

3.daniel-g

4.malcolm-gt (range)

5.Driver (mx5)(blue)

6.billysr

7.Geany

8.Mikep82 (blue)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right... I really really really really really really want these. I was hoping that some of my birthday funds would go towards these however that's March 20th :/... Little too long for the GB too run

will see what people are wanting to do buddy, can get them instock at retail with in ten days and retails isnt a HUGE amount more :)

can fit your wheels then :)

That's a great deal there mate sadly I have just spent out on teins

:(

Should try sort something out for the 4paw guys

already on it dude, will know in a few days if they can sort you guys out and if they will be the same price :)

Little too long for the GB too run

I wouldnt be to sure :p

:p wont be any more dragging group buys, only reason we are doing these is to knock the price down further :D

fitted uolp fine :) pics later on :)

matt they use the same spring rates as meister so offer a nice ride for daily driving :) can just rwwek the dampers for track use then to siffen them up :)

most people will spend beetween350 and 400 quid on used coilys only for them to possibly fail a couple of months later. for a ljttle more you can have new with a two year warranty :)

Those are the same spring rates as meisters

Trisk DGR do two types of coilover for a starlet, one is for road use and the other for track, both have different spring rates and levels of damper adjustment :)

basically the track coilovers would be more like d2's so still pretty hard even on the softest setting, the road ones however have had the dampers adjusted so medium adjustment should give a good ride and still have the option of going quite firm for track use :)