*** DGR COILOVER GROUP BUY***taking payments

^^^ is all down to the shipping really dude, sea shipping is far far cheaper as long as people are willing to wait, at the retail price they are with me within 7-10 days as they are sent via air hence the higher price, even if we have muiltiples sent by air the prce of shipping is pretty high :)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ i have some available for different model but not starlet specific. coukd do you two different coilovers side by side so dgr vs bc on the same make and model obviously there will be a difference in starlet ones but not massive :) they are nit exactly going to out perform thelikes of twin or cusco for example but coild be pretty on par with other brands :)

Absolute bargain! and if people are worried about ride, BC's come with 6/4 spring rates iirc and these are fine on crappy norfolk roads set mid way on the damping so 5/4 will give you that extra lil cushion on really bad roads i imagine!

Get your names down, i know i would if i didn't already own coilys :)

Im in if they can do 4paw :D and i did some reading and these guys are getting some fantastic reviews on the ride and quality of the units!! I want some! Do you need pics and measurements james?

I got to see these in the metal yesterday, amazing stuff guys. The quality is on par with Meister if not better, really solid and well built and with a longer warranty and a few hundred off the price you can't go wrong!

Edited by Amjad