Noel's Auto S 100hp here I come

Bought this on gumtree for the daily run to work. Sound car, burns no oil and plenty of new parts fitted. Luvin the auto.

It was meant to stay standard but I just couldnt help myself.

TBZfirstphotospeedlines.jpg

Edited by rmsnoel
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bio to follow though its got a superservice, timing advance and a rolla manifold. 0-60 in 10seconds and a glanza cupholder. Runs lean but its all about the mileage at the minute.

Edited by rmsnoel

Thanks phil, goin to spray the reflectors silver to kill the dark look. Ive done it all before so this is/was for the run to work as a cheap second car. I went into my shed lookin glanza cupholders and came out with.. Well ill post as I go.

Auto is great,I had a whitelined sportif and two paseos before, but I really enjoy the autobot. 120mph with ease

Edited by rmsnoel

A very important mod when fitting the rolla manifold is to remove the slack in the throttle cable. I spaced the rubber cable holder by wetting a knife with oil so I could cut.a track at one side of it. Notice the offset bush holding the cable.

2012-12-31204640-1.jpg

Standard airbox is the mission on a rolla manifold

Edited by rmsnoel
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick polish today and refitted my hyper-miler alloys. 13" with 155 goodyear tyres. I wont be fitting the 15" until I finsh my wee strut brace project.

2013-02-09154847_zps5a58909e.jpg

I also blacked out the grill and bumper slats with some black insulating tape, my favourite mod on a starlet

Edited by rmsnoel

Yes stevie its a straight swap although theres a little locator tab that you might need to trim so the bolt and hole line up. It can just about be seen in the photo. Its a really nice mod and I certainly wouldnt pau more than 3_4 quid for one.

The late 90's supra. Also found in late 90's celica and corolla but supra boot puller mod sounds so much better. Youll see the we plastic ridge between handle and bolt in my photo, trim it with a knife or preferably a hacksaw blade. Do a wee DIY man if and when you do it. Cheers