HELP!!! With split rims

Hi guys

Dose anyone have any idear how to split enkei wheels? I have removed all the bolts/nuts but im haveing no luck splitting the rim! From what i can see there is a weld on the outside of the dish!!! Dose that weld have to be cut into for the rim to split?

483876_365016710272258_2026545979_n.jpg

535388_365020836938512_377489406_n.jpg

My old Blitz Techno Speeds were bolted and held together with some form of über glue. I whacked them in the oven for half an hour and they pretty much split with no force when they came out. Sure it's a weld and not a resin?

If they are welded.. Then they are not split rims, looks like there just there for show.

I wouldnt of thought enkei would of called them peak rp01 split rims if they arnt split rims lol im just not sure

My old Blitz Techno Speeds were bolted and held together with some form of über glue. I whacked them in the oven for half an hour and they pretty much split with no force when they came out. Sure it's a weld and not a resin?

Hmm im might give that ago! It look like a weld but im not even sure if it split from there lol