Chris red starlet

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mate havent fitted the number plate surround yet going to drill holes for the wires for reverse lights and driving is ok getting better had 6 lessons so far but cant wait to take the starlet out ive just drove it in and out the garage lol how is your 4WD coming along?

Got it moted so that's one step just gotta take out engine now and build my forged one. Had to payout for my daily driver and computer to get fixed this month which was a set back . Know how it feels I've had my 4paw out for a few shots round the block but Dieing to go out a spin on the roads and see how it holds. Mate that took it for its mot said it drove spot on tho and he's a time served mechanic so that gives me some peace of mind.

Seeing all the threads for japfest just makes me want to get in garage but just don't get as much time as I want with working lol

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i used Hammerite like an idiot! learn from my stupidness everyone!!!

Phil.

well u say that but i used red hammerite on the black SR's drums but only after puttin a wire brush attachment on my angle grinder and removin every loose bit of shite and that lasted 2 years without flakin before i crashed it