starlet gt sunroof model

Item's & Pricing For Sale:

Bought this cheap for the engine box and tank... so these willnt be for sale unless I get a good offer as I need these for my other starlet project, all over parts

Available, will be breaking over this weekend, will be scraping this Wednesday unless some wnts the shell, I have all the doors ect,

Pictures:

IMG_20130206_172011_zpsb74be246.jpg

IMG_20130206_172329_zps83a12637.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

I would prefer collection, but il post.. but it will be with the royal mail, which will be pricey, but I havent got time to wait for couriers, unless they do weekend collection then il wait in

"daniel_g" il check those are there,as I bought it form my mate and he started stripping it , so il be bringin it back friday nite to my workshop, so il pm you Friday nite or Saturday morning , mk1 I think it has a glow panel on the back cheers

Edited by boosting24/7
  • 2 weeks later...
Have you got plug leads and the king lead , shifter, and what suspension is on the car aswell mate ?

I have plug leads, I think I have the king lead too, I have two shifters, and I have two sets of standard suspension, as I am fiting tein coilovers this week