Mike tyson, best interviews.

I remember me and my housemates were in the uni library in a group study room watching this and playing through the speakers, everyone studying outside could hear all thinking "WTF?!" :lol:

Edited by Amjad

Was frank bruno shit? When he fought lewis he wasn't in it anymore, if lewis had of fought him in his peak he would of destroyed him. His record speaks for itself, youngest boxer to be world champ, only heavyweight to unify all 3 titles, 40 odd ko's out of 50 odd fights alot of them in the 1st round....etc. He was alot shorter than most heavyweight boxers aswell so was at a reach disadvantage, easily one of the best boxers of all time.

the only recognisable fighters he fought out of the 50 or so fights he had were Holyfield, Bruno and lewis and thats was over like 20 years......no doubt his record speaks for itself as he had 44 KO'S out of 58 fights but i spose if he fought a few more decent people it wouldnt be as good!

look at the people he won the titles from, who the fuck were they? lol! whenever he came up against a big name to either defend or gain the title he lost!

in saying that though, I for sure wouldnt want to receive a punch on the nose from him lol

I've watched a propa documentary on him and when it comes to some of the fights he lost.

He lost down to not training, being fucked up the hole week before a fight and just not believing he could win.

He was fighting so he didn't let the crowd down.

There was this one fight, where he didn't train, he had loads of sex, and took loads of drugs.

He went into the fight being a total wreck and lost.

In his peak he was truly deadly.

Edited by Critic

Mike Tyson - Beyond the Glory Documentary

This is just one of a couple I've watched about him and its worth a watch if you wanna know more about him.

The biggest downfall he had was women.

After losing his first fight he got charged with rape and done 3 years.