Ok guys, these pics are when I first bought it. And very nice it is too!

Glanza.jpg

PICT0014.jpg

PICT0018.jpg

PICT0015.jpg

PICT0017.jpg

This is how my Glanza looked when I bought it.

This is what happens when you've got a low bumper on crap Cypriot roads. :(

PICT0046.jpg

PICT0047.jpg

Engine wise its pretty standard. HKS air filter, HKS bov, cat back exhaust.

I'm in the process of modding her now. On their way are, ct9 hybrid, FMIC, Sard FPR kit, Walbro 225 fuel pump, Apexi SAFC2, HKS FCD, HKS actuator, Road Runner manifold, Road Runner decat and a standard bumper to replace my knackered LiveSport one. Can't wait to get it all sorted and I'll get some pics up when I do.

Cheers guys,

hutch.

TBH I'm kinda glad I'm going back to the standard bumper, I lke the LiveSport one but I'd like something a bit more subtle, a bit more sleeper. :( Mind you my standard bumper has been chopped for a bloddy big front mount so its not gonna be that subtle! lol

TBH I'm kinda glad I'm going back to the standard bumper, I lke the LiveSport one but I'd like something a bit more subtle, a bit more sleeper. :( Mind you my standard bumper has been chopped for a bloddy big front mount so its not gonna be that subtle! lol

lol cool turn it into a true sleeper and take your rear bumper off and skirts im sure alot off people of hear would be happy to have em lol :p

Alot of people have said they belong on a Golf. I'm not a massive fan of em, they came with the car. I will change em for something a bit more JDM but I've more important things to do first :( The rear tint isn't really pink, I just picked the hottest, sunniest day ever to photograph my car!

Like the Livesports kit tbh, although not to everyone's taste.

not uber pricey, saw a second-hand one of the yahoo auctions for £20

(admitedly had a few days to go, but still good price :unsure: )

Yeah those wheels are horrid pal

Not my type of styling to be painfully honest though lol

but the interior looks good from what i can see, got any pics of the interior and engine mate?