Is cruising dead?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aye ive had a that a few times. however one of the guys i work with does alot of work with rally cars and he was telling me i should ditch the wastegate had a massive discussion about it and it turned out he called dumpvalves wastegates for what ever reason .

that said i had to explain to a guy who was aparantly studying motorsport design what a wastegate done...

Got that spot on mate.

Still get a few cruises up here though, at the falkirk wheel and theres a few down in ayrshire. But mostly just vags slammed in their cunt.

Thanks man, were you at falkirk the other night i jumped in a mates car it was hilarious there wasnt any police there any all the wee goons were going wild and everyone that drove past some guy was guiding them on to the oil for a burnout i couldnt stop laughin at how sad it was, falkirks normally ok in the summer good for meeting up

There was a wee red v there not sure who owns it

We still have quite a big car scene here in north wales, our car club is Cruise North Wales and with around 500 members and 100+ coming to our weekly meets its going very well, with cars like done up scoobs/evos/civics/skyline and all things jap to dubs and even a 380bhp gt28 lancia delta intergrale at the last meet all more or less in the process of being made there own.

Once a month we hold a fair sized meet where the likes of cheshire/yorkshire cruisers aslo come along for a good night just chatting shit about cars, obvisouly we get the corsa/106 warriors turning up with there 1000000000bhp 1litre engines but it still makes for a good night.

So by all means the Cruising scene has certainly been coming back over the last 18months.

Cruise North Wales can be found on facebook for anyone local to us.

Nah Chris, i wasnt there, ive not been up since the summer when i went through in a mates civic. There used to be decent motors at it, and you could actually have a civilised conversation about cars with some of the owners. But the majority of them up there are just fannys with vags on bags.

My mate who stays in falkirk was telling me about the red starlet, its owned by somebody called steven curler or something. He'd had a Glanza and rolled it, the red one i think is a UK conversion or it was a shell built using bits from the old one.