Is cruising dead?

Yeh it's happens every so often in doncaster but its dead, always liked to go ponty before sideways Si got into BDC. What's with the new trend of long stickers covering half the windscreen????

New trend have we now lost all the shopping list people used to stick to the passanger door

The long stickers on window's has came from america, they all do it over there.

Me personally, I think it looks stupid.. but each to there own.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are cruisers cutting around Newbury/Reading still. Usually with a sticker in the back window saying RG-Cruising or something. Not a group I'm associated with tbh, so far I've seen a fat wench in a racing striped corsa with her kid, about 15 Golfs of varying ride height, a billion base spec clios with fuzzy dice and stickers and the daddy of the group... A focus ST that the owner plans on getting resprayed pearlescent. It's pretty shitty to be blunt. :-/

lol I hang with some people at Bracknell and we just laugh at the rg cruisers. The funny thing is they took over reading cruise and killed it. Shame really

A few years ago i went USC and it was all about "repping your cruise" stickers plates and hoodies, i went last year and they're we're no more than 3 groups. Funny how things change? But like stated before slammed and nice alloys is the bar that most stick to...

Didn't they start taking people to court with Bham races using footage off traffic light cams?

Yeah and handing out court injunctions that if you were caught in your car in the area it would be impounded and crushed.

I miss those days :-P lol

ha, is max power still going? Not read one of them or fast car in YEARS!

They used to be full of chavmobiles

Fast car still is! For all the lairy paint, lowered golfs, gash interiors, luminescent paints and ice installs with enough power to generate your house! It's prett gay really. Lol

I think its the people that go to cruises that makes them gay

The ones me and my bro used to go to around nottingham or peterborough or similar. We would wait at a McDonalds car park (who else but a chav would choose McDonalds lol) and the convoy car would come pick us up. Then you would wait in a queue to get into Currys car park. When you eventually got there i was full of dicks doing J turns and burns out. Shitty 1.2 Clios sitting it on the limiter. Then 20 people stood round the boot of a car listening toi matey blast out his happy hardcore through his JBL 1000s!

Don't get me wrong there was some really nice cars there but a good 50% of cruises are full of clowns.

But if I'm honest, when I was 10 it was THE best thing to do in the world, now I'm older you realise the cruise scene is ruined by immature people.

Car 'meets' on the other hand seem a lot more social and respectible people go to them.

I think there is a difference between cruises and meets

Just not into it mate go MacDonalds car park put up your bonnet n sit there like look at ma blue pipes.

Not for me tbh I like cars but unless its an event like japfest or jae I think the car scene is a bit gay.

Too many wee boys in 1l road eaters wanting to sit about revving the tits off them. Its slightly embaressing if you ask me.

Agree with that the 1litre road eaters are what's killing the cruise scene , it's not that I have an issue with the cars as everyone has to start somewhere and an enthusiast is an enthusiast weather thy have a corsa or a porche, I have an issue with the owners sitting there revving till they go bang etc they have given cruises a bad rep really when most of us are there for a laugh and a joke we sometimes have a select group that meet up which is always good

Aye thats it mate your an enthusiast regardless of what you drive. But aye the whole 1 ltr with a massive can on it sounding like a fly farting through a bean can is just a red neck to be honest.

You also find most of these people who go to "cruises" tend to think that wolfrace is a good brand of wheel and that Essex Racing is a must see website. They dont have a clue about cars they just like to pretend they do.

You also find most of these people who go to "cruises" tend to think that wolfrace is a good brand of wheel and that Essex Racing is a must see website. They dont have a clue about cars they just like to pretend they do.

HOLD ON JUST A MINUTE MATE!!!!

Don't forget about Ripspeed ! :D

still get loads of guys driving round my little town but as above most are sat on a set of ripspeeds with a masssive jap can they were talking about how much faster there cars are with there exhausts and induction kits and i just had to bite my lip and walk away because some of them were full trained mechanics and just dont understand the basics of tuning at all

Mate Ive genuinely had 1 of these people who think they are clued up on cars say to me why dont you run the starlet with no wastegate.

So as a joke to humour him i just said because the engine would blow up.

He looked at me like I was the 1 that was retarded and said naw it wouldnt it would just chatter.

I just walked away n said mate thats a dump valve are u for real?

Its the same thing!!!

Ok then good luck with your VW pal.