Check your plugs mate. Sounds too simple to be true but I've had exactly the same and know plenty other people have too.

I'd recommend buying heat rage 7 plugs off www.camskill.com but obviously that's down to your preference and price range. Keep us updated.

Adam.

If you have a misfire on boost it means that the engine is fine until something has too much pressure on it. I don't think it will be coilpack seeing as it would be affected all the time usually however it could well be HT leads... What happened before it started to do it? Anything strange or unusual? Did it start misfiring suddenly or gradually? Have you changed anything?... If you've only just fitted this new engine it could just be you've missed a plug somewhere or a faulty sensor. Bad earth possibly. List is endless if it's not the obvious. Just take your time and check over everything again.

When mine was misfiring, turns out one of the leads kept popping off and gave it that running on 3 cylinders feeling, real lumpy and didn't wana boost! No doubt yours will be on the ignition side of things, just a process of elimination mate :) as said already, check the plugs, leads, dizzy cap and rotor arm :)