Toms Bumper Fog Light - Help!

Hey all

My Glanza is at a bodyshop having a Toms bumper fitted but they've said the standard fogs don't fit. When i bought it, I was told that they were a direct fit. Has anyone had a go at fitting fogs to their Toms bumper? I've searched the boards but have not found an answer.

This is the bumper in question, (pic borrowed from another thread)

81339d80.jpg

Help!

Thanks

Arnold

Edited by Arnold

People keep saying they dont fit, they do.

All you have to do is drill one hole. Its not hard

Have you got more details? All i'm going on is what the bodyshop is telling me. I have a 98 spec Glanza with the crystal fogs, which I wouldn't mind keeping :)

Have you got more details? All i'm going on is what the bodyshop is telling me. I have a 98 spec Glanza with the crystal fogs, which I wouldn't mind keeping :)

Tell the man in the body shop to open his eyes ;)

There are 3 prongs that hole the fog light in. They don't line up for 98 spec fogs in a 96 bumper

Have a look and you can drill a hole so that it does. It's obvious what you have to do when you look at it

Ok mate thanks. I called them back and apparently it's no longer an issue, so they've obviously figured it out now.

They also had an issue with fitting the duck spoiler as well but apparently now "it's not an issue". Just praying they've not bonded it on upside down or something stupid!

Cheers for replies :)

• 7 months later...

i dont im afraid.. dumped them many moons ago.. there was no plans really.. i just made up brackets out of strips of anodised aluminium and drilled and bent them to suit, i never fitted them but all i was going to do then was to stick the brackets to the bumper with P40 once in position

you see i think the original owner cut the mountings for the fogs off my bumper so i had the choice to use either 96 spec or 98 spec fogs.. i used 96 spec fogs cause i had them handy so made the brackets to suit the 96 spec fogs

Edited by corofin12345