going to have to meet you in exeter mate as im picking a mate up in torquay and meeting oggy dave in his starlet and going up through newton abbot unless you want to cut through and head up with us?

Dont no what to do now,pmsl o dave got clucth today all fitted now and lsd box,

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every one still on for 4:30 meet :) I'm excited :D

I am, just hope the car makes it, o well got rac recovery now pmsl, every day its geting closer, more things are breaking lol starter went today but, I have four spare hehe, so all ok atm touch wood

Yeah all good with me txt me ben let me know if your neeting me and oggy dave or meeting at exeter, aslo bump for anyone else wsnting us to stop and meet them, it seems well early start but its worth it I didnt get in till 9.30 last year with traffic

Texting now....

Yea should only take about half hour from Exeter once your on the motorway if you come off at the taunton junction there's a Murco garage on the motorway roundabout that would be the easiest place to meet cant miss it ! :D

Yea should only take about half hour from Exeter once your on the motorway if you come off at the taunton junction there's a Murco garage on the motorway roundabout that would be the easiest place to meet cant miss it ! :D
ok mate be there abit before 5 and we will pull in and meet you :-) nick did tell me we need to stop for you I ashumed you had arraged it with him
What time are you thinking your be around the Weston area ? Once you know a rough time is it possible for you to loop the motorway bridge for a few of us to join?

James

hi jamed can you check see how long it takes from exeter services at sowtin to where you want us to meet you in western and we can sort out a time, leaving exeter at 4.30 and yeah thats no problem more the merrier can you both pm me your numbers in case theres any problems and will keep you updated

I'm only a few miles from japfest but I'm heading up early to beat the traffic and queus!! Sadly I'll be in my gold v plate mk4 golf gti slammed on 18s

(gold aswell) if you see me give a little beep as you go past while I wait to get let in lol

Mac ds at Weston is a little treck from motorway you'd be better meeting at Morrisons in Weston it's like 2 mins from the motorway on the right (Worle) as you come off the m5 into Weston

Better off going to morrisons, that off the motorway down dual carriage way ( 1mile ) then 3rd exit :)

James

beat me 2 it lol

it's easier for every1 in my opinion.