Can you identify these plugs?

right guys i was out at the SR a few days ago when it was dry and took some pix of certain plugs n hoses, need to know where they go and what theyre for!

_shaun_ was down and identified that some of them is for the glanzas aircon,so once everyone of the plugs is sorted and has a place i can cut off the 1s i dont need and streamline the loom a bit.

so anyway, without further ado..............

79D2512D-orig_zps0665419f.jpgC5FEB2FD-orig_zps88ddc7ae.jpgthis next pic of the inlet, is there a couple of vac pipes that need blanked off?4C32D50A-orig_zps4a6fbc81.jpg7DB559ED-orig_zpse16e36de.jpgthe fourth pic shows what appears to be some sort of aftermarket water temp sensor as the cables r cut.the 1 I've got plugs into the 1 cable and should hopefully work when on but the other smaller cut cable next to it, i havnt got a clue what could fit in that?

the next pic is the plugs that are possibly for the aircon? _shaun_ says 1 of them i need for somethin but hes not sure?D5A59EC2-orig_zps1e36918d.jpgDAC6EAC5-orig_zps51db1cec.jpg

Green on is the fan switch, i didnt have one on mine but do now

the 1 that comes from the civic rad plugs in2 a bigger plug tho, a grey 1 im sure?

I had wuite a few spare plugs on mine mate, get it running before you chop anything off it. Did u get me a size for that carpet? If i have the time ill stay and we will get it running in no time!

aw sorry mate,been a wee bit busy.il dig out the tape 2nyt and txt u 2moro bud! :D

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the black plug an O2 sensor one in the first pic? I could be wrong!!

duno mate tbh, hence me askin lol

Edited by PaulStarletSR

Naa the green one goes near the thermostat onto a temperature switch when it gets hot it turns the fan on

In a similar place to mine, in the lower middle right of this picture is the exact sensor that that plug goes onto (it has a black wire pushed into it on this picture)

DSC00011-1.jpg

Its probably the one for that hashed sensor with the cut wires on it but someones changed the sensor.

That or you have the newer 3 wire sensor that does Ecu, fan on/off and dash temp all on one sensor which might be the triangle shaped one next to the hashed sensor under the dizzy

Edited by morgey

hmm ok, im off wednesday so il check it out!

dan i take it i need to blank off the 2 wee thin vac pipes on the TB?

You need the vac pipe at the bottom of the TB though, the one youre holding, think that goes to the vac rail under the inlet. The two metal pipes at the top can be chopped though.

where does that black 1 go tho??

The wee one on the top of the TB and the other one with the S shaped vac line can both be chopped.

I think the vac line at the bottom of the TB goes to a vac rail under the inlet.

The longer coated vac one in the 6th pic goes to somethimg on the bulkhead near where the king lead is iirc, fuck knows what its for though.

My bay is in a similar state haha.