Exhaust ep91 !!?? :@ -.- :(

got a glanza v ep91 p reg and it comes with some random backbox thats a bit wobbly bit of a bodge job and when it comes to exhausts i am super fussy i had 7 different ones on the saxo vts

so what im asking is , does anyone have any sound clips or videos of certain ones ? such as Zisco , HKS super dragger , blitz nur spec , racetech , japspeed etc the main maked ones , i like a nice deep noise but with rasp to it or that throaty vtec noise when civics give it beans like so

i dont mean to be a pain but its pretty hard to find some exhaust makes on glanza v's to see what they sound like and dont want to spend £400 or so on a full system if the sound is a let down :/ i know people get it for looks and performance but i love zorst noises :p

much appreciated :)

also that power getter one fujitsubo or something xD

Edited by Joe20

I have a japspeed or nur spec rep lol and that's quite nice but my favourites are the power getter and the buddy club spec 2, Liam d on here has the buddy club and has a video on YouTube mate have a watch. Just search Glanza buddy club and its like 3rd or 4 th on there :)

If you want to make it sound like a Civic just buy a Civic

Raspiest I've heard on a Starlet Turbo is Socks' Race-Tech system

i take it socks was custom made ? cant buy them off the shelf

and i dont want a civic :p

Edited by Joe20

Ive got a jperformance full system which i need to sell, if you were interested, wouldnt be looking for too much for it. its basically just a rep of the blitz nur spec.

Best sounding is the buddy club spec 2 though imo! Its what ive got on now :D. Not really raspy though, but pretty loud and sounds awesome.

You wont really get it sounding like a civic due to them being n/a and the glanzas being a turbo.

Edited by scottyb

I bought a japspeed exhaust (Blitz rep) and fitted it yesterday. Its got the baffle out and sounds brilliant. Very loud though you can feel a strange pressure in your ears when your booting it which is good I suppose if your after a loud system, not put the baffle in though and doubt I will to be honest. Great system for the buck, once I bought it I did more research and found out they like to bang against the rear axle but mine doesnt at all, its on an ep82 and lowered 40mm. So yeh its a good system you can get for a decent price new. Mine was £280 delivered.