Its a big day for me!

This i going to seem quite stupid to many of you but i finally, after 6 years of ownership de-chaved the last item of my interior!

One of the simplest things to do but easliy over looked.

FUCK YOU TACKY SILVER CLOCK!!!!

93863AE6-4D17-46C4-8563-DA53A8E2885B-110

Hello nice plane jane grey one :D

6E014DC7-9EFB-426B-B13B-33991947E97F-110

I dont think theres a single peice of the old interior left other than the top of the dash now but thats about the only bit that wasn't fucked about with in some way shape or form, sooo happy right now over such a stupid item :lol:

So anyone want a silver clock? Haha

Edited by morgey

Loving it mate just made my day!

I need to do the same thing you know my centre console where the hi low button and the stereo is it's in wood grain effect plastic proper gay haha !!!

Does the old one work? My one doesn't work I need the internals of a clock to fix mine :p

Yeah it worked fine just looked like the tweenies had had some sexy time with it :lol:

Loving it mate just made my day!

I need to do the same thing you know my centre console where the hi low button and the stereo is it's in wood grain effect plastic proper gay haha !!!

Its really annoying isnt it, everytime u get in the car u think i really need to get a new one of those, as doon as u step out u forget about it!

Haha he was looking for photos for the optional extra guide so he might just! :p

Let him know il take a pic and whatsapp it to him. I've never seen one in a Glanza before apart from mine its old Skool lol