Hi guys and girls (if there are any around here!)

Newish.. To the forum! It's is my first post!, I've been reading through most build threads and getting a general better understanding for everything!

I currently own a 200 honda civic ej9!, but.... Don't worry I'm soon to be boosting :-), she could be going tomorrow!!, I have a glanza v set up ready to buy already :-) so it's alllll gravy!

Just a quick couple of questions really.. What sort of things should I look out for when getting the v? I.e rust on arches etc etc.. I have a general rough idea what to look for just wanted to know if there is anything car specific, for example the classic arch rust on civics... Anything similar to that on th V's?

Also what's the best place to get it mapped and dynoed in the south west??, as that will be amongst the first things I intend to do to the car when she comes home!

Along with a bloody good service!!, and of course hit boost a few times along the way ;-), I know the V I'm planning on getting has "hi/low boost" I'm quite unsure what this means exactly? (I'm such a noob :-(!!!) so could someone explain in dry very simple terms lol?.

Also.. Who is from the south west area?? Just so I know who my competition is when I get my mitts on my V!

:-) thanks for your time reading this! And sorry to ask such noob ish questions etc etc!

Damien.

Hi James!And the lovely s**t hole, pothole city called Plymouth -_- can't turn a corner without there being a pot hole!! :-p, your self?

Haha I know the feeling I'm in not so sunny Weston super mare and we have the same problem :) brought a japfest ticket for the stand ?

James

Haha I know the feeling I'm in not so sunny Weston super mare and we have the same problem :) brought a japfest ticket for the stand ?

James

I haven't!, as I don't know what ill be going in! Haha ill be there.. Just not sure if ill have my V by then... But I've got a guy getting a loan out tomorrow to buy my civic lol, so hopefully if he gets the loan ill be picking up the v after I finish work tomorrow :-)

Ill post some tomorrow.. As I've got an early start tomorrow and hopefully a busy busy day ;-) haha, you don't happen to know what fitament the v's wheels are?? I'm guessing 4x100 or 4x114??? Thanks