SR+ spec list discussion thread

mines had a load of different seats over the 12 years lol started with the crap SR ones then XR3I seats, metro GTI seats then onto GT seats and last of all EVO 3 Recaros by far the best ive had! The other things I have always found to be crap are the headlights there very poor and all ways have been and the lack of power! but other than that I carnt fault mine at all apart from the lights mine is just how I want it now!

They should at least have the seats from Sr corollas

Like these,

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/toyota-corolla-16-sr/1012748411

I've got them in my daily and they are way better that the ones they come with

You have these seats? These are also in my dads corolla was thinking about a sneaky swap with his haha ill see ;)

mines had a load of different seats over the 12 years lol started with the crap SR ones then XR3I seats, metro GTI seats then onto GT seats and last of all EVO 3 Recaros by far the best ive had! The other things I have always found to be crap are the headlights there very poor and all ways have been and the lack of power! but other than that I carnt fault mine at all apart from the lights mine is just how I want it now!

I would love crystal headlights jdm but can't find my and expensive from toyota :(

Edited by Matts

I've got them in my 1.4 corolla, got a whole sr interior for £50 for it! The front seats Could be retro fitted into a starlet without too much hassle

And yes the headlights are shocking! I've got crystals in mine and there was next to no improvement other than looks. Need to change my bulbs and see if that helps if not might try better earths or something?? They are terrible stock!

Edited by morgey