• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

obsessed with Walkin Dead!! love it!

we kind of got carried away for a while with all our zombie chat in work.

talking about "the inevitable" and our plans, where we would hole up locally, and of course, what "rules" were being applied...Resident Evil virus zombies, or Walking Dead reanimated dead zombies!!! thats important shit man!!!!

could talk about it all day, great banter.

up to date with Walking Dead season 3, well, up to last week, havent seen this week's yet! hopefully getting it tomorrow!

Phil.

obsessed with Walkin Dead!! love it!

we kind of got carried away for a while with all our zombie chat in work.

talking about "the inevitable" and our plans, where we would hole up locally, and of course, what "rules" were being applied...Resident Evil virus zombies, or Walking Dead reanimated dead zombies!!! thats important shit man!!!!

could talk about it all day, great banter.

up to date with Walking Dead season 3, well, up to last week, havent seen this week's yet! hopefully getting it tomorrow!

Phil.

I knew you would be in on this! ;) I am still on S2 of walking dead but rattling through them

sorry for delayed reply bud, lunch time was occupied with trivial rubbish today.

but yeah, i am LOVING the zombies.

has anyone seen the french zombie movie The Horde?? its not amazing, but it aint bad. worth a go. drove me mad though as it gave no explanations.

i personally think WWZ looks uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its an interesting new twist, in that they can swarm like ants!!! u see them climbing the wall like ants in the trailer?? THAT SHIT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also, i'll not spoil S3 of the walking dead Hou, but its excellent as it looks at what would probably happen if it came true, as in, it goes beyond just zombie killing!!! its excellent!

Phil.

lol i think i might get some weird questions from our security guards if i tried that dude lol!

Phil.

lol Yeah, can imagine them looking at you a little confused

I think most are keeping them close to their chest but we have discussed what would happen if the outbreak happened whilst we were at JAE etc (by the way, it would involve sacrificing the hammered and weak so we could escape)

I have a funny feeling a few of the people on civic life are my mates, they're always on about there secret plans and locations of where they are going to hold up lol

I dont need plans because im the fucking boss! :lol:

Chainsaws and sythes at the ready haha

I have a funny feeling a few of the people on civic life are my mates, they're always on about there secret plans and locations of where they are going to hold up lol

I dont need plans because im the fucking boss! :lol:

Chainsaws and sythes at the ready haha

And this is where you fail :p Chainsaws require fuel, are noisy, are heavy and can get clogged up

strangley i always plan for zombie out breaks, like if i move house i think what would i do if....

in this house i was glad to hear that the attic is fully borded out, and hatch right near the kitchen...i would hide till it was over and only come down for food :)

its a waiting game i think it will happen one day