So what are everyone's views on zombies? Just been reading this: http://www.cracked.com/article_15643_5-scientific-reasons-zombie-apocalypse-could-actually-happen.html

It seems zombies are in fashion at the moment, with the walking dead show and game, more games featuring zombies and a few films due out (new resident evil and world war z).

In my eyes, they are the most likely out of all the 'supernatural' creatures to become a reality due to science and evolution of viruses but still not up to the level of living after being shot to hell

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would prefer the I am Legend zombies as day time you could do what you liked, then on a night time hold up somewhere. There are already paracites out there that control animals, what is stopping the paracites evolving to control humans. Or a virus evolving to move via blood contact. HIV does that, and we are trying to find a cure for it.....

i am legend 1s wer too easy to avoid tho if u were back in the house before dark, walking dead is more realistic were everywhere you go you will be presented with a few at least. just like the city scenes were rick rode in on the horse, FUCK THAT SHIT!

would love zombies to attack ahha!

love the original: dawn of the dead..day of the dead and night of the living dead AKA george a romero classics!!

also the 2004 remake of dawn of the dead was lethal!

walking dead is just FULL OF WIN!! love it!!

but yes zombies are kool.. would rather they walk slow etc that is a real zombie to me instead of doing back flips etc hah

Have you ever read the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks?

Made for interesting reading. Its the only book ive ever read anyway :)

It is on my shopping list to buy/borrow. Is it a decent read?

You played the new map pack? Its pretty decent.

The one in the highrise buildings? I cannot find the mystery box for shit. Seems a great level though