^^^sums it up perfectly.

you'll begin to see what i was saying about how the show tried to demonstrate what would happen to us in the event of something like this.

first, its run and hide and survive, and kill some walkers / biters.

then its "right, long term, we need a plan, a base, somewhere to live in safety"

then its "the walkers arent the real problem anymore, we know how to deal with them, the problem now is other people now that there is no law!"

pretty realistic (well, given that its totally fictitious of course), i like it.

Phil.

Yeah, I agree. It is a fantastic show and is keeping me interested in every episode. Plus I love all the memes for it.

I also find it funny how at the start I was trying to work out why women had a mad crush on Daryl as his eyes are too small, now I even have a slight mancrush on him!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started watching Walking Dead.

Always wanted a pet zombie, get it a muzzle, throw it a rabbit every day... Could probably even teach it tricks if you found out it's favourite tit bit (i.e pigeon)

Just started watching Walking Dead.

Always wanted a pet zombie, get it a muzzle, throw it a rabbit every day... Could probably even teach it tricks if you found out it's favourite tit bit (i.e pigeon)

I only started last week and hammered through 3 series like a boss!

I need to start on Dexter, but 8 series would be some pretty hardcore watching!

Took me a month or two i think to watch the majority of dexter, seriously good series!

Ive still got 3 or 4 episodes of walking dead to watch. Also trying to watch breaking bad, but never have the time and the start of season 1 is pretty boring!

• 2 months later...

Well, just to let you guys know, I am a qualified zombie (got the certificate and everything to prove it) :p Did the zombie school for www.2.8hourslater.com meaning that 2 weeks on Friday I will be searching for brains around the centre of Leeds :)

Well, just to let you guys know, I am a qualified zombie (got the certificate and everything to prove it) :p Did the zombie school for www.2.8hourslater.com meaning that 2 weeks on Friday I will be searching for brains around the centre of Leeds :)

Only search for the male variety then plzz :)

Yeah which date? Lol. The 5th?

Yeah, the Fri is the 5th lol, so Zombie on the 5th, playing on the 6th!

If you are playing when I zombie you need to show me what you look like.................to make sure you get infected!!

Lovin this thread lol

Me and my bro sam spend an awful lot of time talking and planing for the zombie appoclapyse (spelling?)

Were quite nerdy like that but it means we are well prepared lol got our plans down to a tee, even where we would start to raid and scavenge for gear, food ect.

I dont get how you think the prepared people die first tho? Surely they would do well?

And marc, im very jellous now!

Being prepared is predictable ;) lol do something completley mental and no one else will think of it!

I'm gonna bite the zombies.

Maybe see if they turn back lol

If u smell like a zombie the rest ignore you, so it may just work......for a while at least

• 2 weeks later...