Love Zombies also.... A Stable Diet of Walking Dead every week.

Romeros Dawn of the Dead is my favourite Zombie Film (All 3 versions of it). Closly followed by Lucio Fulcis Zombie Flesh Eaters.

Classic Zombies non of this running shizz.

Also love and recommend - Living Dead at Manchester Morgue, Nightmare City, Zombie Holocaust, Knights of terror, Zombie creeping flesh all these being 70s old skool classics.

Love the Modern - Dawn of the dead, 28days later etc etc

ZOMBIE ZOMBIE ZOMBIE!!!! lol...

I got some photos somewhere that horror afficionardos will like.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love Zombies also.... A Stable Diet of Walking Dead every week.

Romeros Dawn of the Dead is my favourite Zombie Film (All 3 versions of it). Closly followed by Lucio Fulcis Zombie Flesh Eaters.

Classic Zombies non of this running shizz.

Also love and recommend - Living Dead at Manchester Morgue, Nightmare City, Zombie Holocaust, Knights of terror, Zombie creeping flesh all these being 70s old skool classics.

Love the Modern - Dawn of the dead, 28days later etc etc

ZOMBIE ZOMBIE ZOMBIE!!!! lol...

I got some photos somewhere that horror afficionardos will like.

Hou likes this

Haha you guys are zombie crazy, everybody should know though, if you've planned for it you are most likely to die pretty quickly :p

The longer it takes you to realise whats going on the better your chance of survival. And this is my specialitly :lol:

obsessed with Walkin Dead!! love it!

we kind of got carried away for a while with all our zombie chat in work.

talking about "the inevitable" and our plans, where we would hole up locally, and of course, what "rules" were being applied...Resident Evil virus zombies, or Walking Dead reanimated dead zombies!!! thats important shit man!!!!

could talk about it all day, great banter.

up to date with Walking Dead season 3, well, up to last week, havent seen this week's yet! hopefully getting it tomorrow!

Phil.

Haha my friend and i used to do this too! We'd watch the walking dead each week at hers then at breaks usually end up talking bout what we'd do if it was to happen lol.

Ive still to catch up on season 3, seen the 1st 2 episodes so far with the rest recorded, just gotta get round to watching them! Have to say the season started off pretty slow though!

Rather jealous there starbuck! Whos the woman though?

Ken foree just makes me think of kenan and kel every time i see him haha

Anyone else as excited about the new evil dead as me by the way? Seriously cant wait for its release

Edited by scottyb

Anyone else as excited about the new evil dead as me by the way? Seriously cant wait for its release

I actually raged a little. You can't beat the originals. Nor should they try.

The woman is gaylon Ross from original dawn of dead. The heli pilots missus.

I actually raged a little. You can't beat the originals. Nor should they try.

The originals are some of my favourites, but the new one just looks and sounds awesome, every review ive read says its done justice, and its even backed by sam raimi so it shouldnt be bad! The fact they havent used loads of cgi is great too

I got in at half 9 last night so rattled through 3 episodes before bed. Loving season 3 already, Rick has changed so much, the number of fucks he has given has reduced, he now doesn't give a fuck. That inmate he killed was epic

rick-grimes-fucks-given-meme.jpg

^^^sums it up perfectly.

you'll begin to see what i was saying about how the show tried to demonstrate what would happen to us in the event of something like this.

first, its run and hide and survive, and kill some walkers / biters.

then its "right, long term, we need a plan, a base, somewhere to live in safety"

then its "the walkers arent the real problem anymore, we know how to deal with them, the problem now is other people now that there is no law!"

pretty realistic (well, given that its totally fictitious of course), i like it.

Phil.