Show me your speedline wheels

Hand sprayed and the lacquer cracked so looks like an old china plate and getting redone at some point

Also sprayed one orange first then sanded it back afterwards so the speedline writing is outlined orange

starletcorolla-1.jpg

These ones are sprayed the renault clio cup anthracite but left matte

2222EB65-0A84-4CFF-BE56-5164A2338B36-558

Silver, white and black are the common colours you want to do something completely different mate :)

James

Yes I am looking at other colours than the standard silver they come in to see how they suit the car and also something totally different like Flouresent colours etc

Hand sprayed and the lacquer cracked so looks like an old china plate and getting redone at some point

Also sprayed one orange first then sanded it back afterwards so the speedline writing is outlined orangestarletcorolla-1.jpg

These ones are sprayed the renault clio cup anthracite but left matte2222EB65-0A84-4CFF-BE56-5164A2338B36-558

Like the white ones, look fresh :)

I Should be picking some of these up on the weekend.

Gonna try and spray them matt balck and paint the speedline detail in green (to match car) will post up pics next week hopefully.

Was going to use graffitti spray paint, not sure if thats the best thing to do, but its what I know. Was also going to spray splitter, spoiler, wing mirrors, door handles and badges with same paint so it all matches... Anyone got any advice on paint?

When people talk about a refurb......how fucked can alloys be before they're beyond it or the price skyrockets? I've got 2 sets of speedlines, one way better than the others and I'd like to get the poor ones refurbished? 2 have been curbed so heavily there's not even any lip left!

I Should be picking some of these up on the weekend.

Gonna try and spray them matt balck and paint the speedline detail in green (to match car) will post up pics next week hopefully.

Was going to use graffitti spray paint, not sure if thats the best thing to do, but its what I know. Was also going to spray splitter, spoiler, wing mirrors, door handles and badges with same paint so it all matches... Anyone got any advice on paint?

I used fluorescent graff paint to do my pink wheels, a year later they have faded but it's good enough. Just be careful it doesn't spit out paint and it stays smooth as the nozzles are different from normal auto spray cans

I used fluorescent graff paint to do my pink wheels, a year later they have faded but it's good enough. Just be careful it doesn't spit out paint and it stays smooth as the nozzles are different from normal auto spray cans

Cheers amjad, I was gonna use a medium cap and a cheap spraygun adapter I've got lying around

yeah I hadn't really thought about it untill you mentioned it... the way the paint comes out depends on the pressure applied, that helps artist do detailing etc. Since I'm not a graffitti king I think I might just use car spray, glad I brought this up now. Cheers.

I also have a question for you re: grill, will pm you now

• 3 weeks later...

I have bought some speedlines that are going to get refurbed in a different colour

Could people post up pictures of their cars with speedlines on as iam looking for a good colour to go for to put on mine

Hey Raffa

Did you decide on a colour and get them done, any pics? I've put mine off untill the weather is a little warmer because I'm gonna refurb myself.