Help me identify this lip please!

That was my thoughts, the contour lines seemed different on the second one. But looks very similar to the first mk1 livesports lip. I've never seen that lip before so assume it to be custom made rather than off the shelf?

Perhaps, if so it's very well done! I'm looking into alternatives to the kit bumpers and livesports lip, I know that in no time either one would be ripped off thanks to local roads!

I love th way the front bumper has been cut, clean as fuck.

To me, might be way off though, it looks like a OEM MK1 lip thats been cut and shaped to a MK3 bumper then had a splitter moulded onto the bottom.

Anyway aero spats would look better.

I love th way the front bumper has been cut, clean as fuck.

To me, might be way off though, it looks like a OEM MK1 lip thats been cut and shaped to a MK3 bumper then had a splitter moulded onto the bottom.

Can guarantee its not an oem mk 1 lip, got one myself and the one on the photo is too deep, plus the mk1 lip doesn't have contour lines it's just smooth, and there's not enough to cut any away.

Not being a dick just saying.

Kinda looks a bit like the civic ek lip too.

I was thinking this! But I saw another photo UKSO FB posted a few days ago that looked more like a Civic lip

I prefer this one over front spats big time! The front spats just look like measly little afterthoughts lol