got a serious boosting issue boys and girls

im not hitting full boost til around 6k and its on a ct9 hybrid!!!

now the cold side circlip isnt very good and the housing is free to rotate (really easy) when not bolted up

would this cause a leak from the housing itself?

ryan

the cover on the compressor housing should be nice an tight really. i had a rotated ct9 with the outlet facing down with no locating pin. Even then mine was really stiff to turn :p might be worth trying another o ring and clip if you can get your hands on them

Mani to turbo bolts are tight. It's been like it no matter how many times I fit it.

And when I mean loose, it just spins under its own weight not if j move it by hand. And pretty sure it can be wiggled side to side a little to.

Pipe work is fine, even when the actuator was set to 1 bar is was delayed boost levels

Defo leaking from housing id say. Mate it should be bloody tight tbh i used to struggle to move mine with no compressor locating pin and a rotated housing. Air escapes easy under preasure so if its that lose id say thats where your losing it.

• 3 weeks later...