• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the old man and I have been busy boys for the last couple of weeks, so theres lots of new bits and shiny things...... oooooo......

Stripped out the rest of the back panels and gave it all a quick paint.

S5001569.jpg

S5001570.jpg

Really clean in there as you can see, of course, every weekend I ripped off the panels and waxed it until I was blue in the face.......

S5001573.jpg

Stuck in the boost gauge, running about 10 psi at full throttle.

S5001574.jpg

Lots of blue bits and bobs under the bonnet...

S5001578.jpg

As you requested Sparky, Tein coilys fitted all round.

S5001575.jpg

Jeff the Tein man arrived too, hes waving to you :p

S5001579.jpg

Got the new seats in, lucky my Dads and engineer, he cut the brackest off the old ones, then bolted them to the new seats.

S5001588.jpg

Then I painted a couple of bits to match the seats

S5001592.jpg

S5001591.jpg

Ive got a MPH converter too, but Im not going outside and taking a picture of the sodding thing. :D

>>SiCaln- do you by any chance live on Burnham road?? As a guy at work said he saw a white Glanza up there. Im on Temple Hill (GASP :D )

Cheers guys,

Alex. :p

Looks good mate and when I meant pics of the coilys I wanted a pic of teh car with them on so I can see how low it looks :p:p:D

What colour Blue is that on the interior? Looks really similar to mine but I dont know what colour it is to touch it up

Dont really like thos seats though

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I guess you get what you pay for as far as seats go (although my dad has had the same in red for a year and had no trouble with them), the drivers seat is starting to hurt my back and my hips, not a good thing at 17! So Ive got a pair of blue Corbeau Targas on order, 300 for the pair brand new, not bad methinks.

corbeau.jpg

Hope you like

Alex.

Pic aint working mate

Thats what you get with coilys :lol:

I found it better when I put teh standard seats back in (alot comfier and less harsh ride) and I had Corbeau recliners

Glanza at 17...good going mate!!! :)

Cheers guys. Im proably going to paint the blue bits black again to be honest (hark, a sigh of relief from Idrees :)) Im finding it a bit OTT, will be with the Corbeaus in anyway, plus I think it looks a bit "chavtastic".

Barlow>> I reckon the Teins are the bollocks, no matter how hard you push them, they always want you to take the corner faster!! They give you that "Im not letting go" feeling.

CLICKY>> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CORBEAU-TARGA-SPORT-...VQQcmdZViewItem

Alex.

• 2 weeks later...