• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Well I have beem a very busy and very skint boy today! Decided it would be a good idea to get a set of 15" wheels for use on tracks, then put some toyo proxes on them, that way I only have to buy 1 set of good tyres a year, because theyre not going to have any road driving wear. Went on ebay, typed in "15 alloys" and there they were, good condition 15" Koseis with 4 good tyres, in DARTFORD! For the princely sum of £97 I picked them up this afternoon.

Since picking them up I haver given them a "back garden stylee" refurb each, as funnily enough I dont have the tools I have at work at home. Also, I have painted them gloss black, me likey.

Before:

before.jpg

After:

S5001931.jpg

All opinions welcome guys.

Cheers,

Alex.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spoke to you already Si :lol:

Right, a few little bits and pieces. Ive got some Toyo Proxes T1-Rs on the front which are GRIPPY. Ive repainted my front lip, got an Anti lift kit, and a panhard rod. Both whitline bits are now fitted but havent got any photos of them fitted yet. Yay, heres some pics :rolleyes: .

S5001981noplate.jpg

S5001979.jpg

S5001980.jpg

S5001976.jpg

S5001977.jpg

Cheers,

Alex.

• 3 weeks later...