• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick update. I did a bit of de-decalling yesterday, my little tein geezer is gone from the back, along with my tein side stickers and also my Glanza side decals.... but fear not JDM fans, im merely having some gold Glanza decals knocked up to match my wheels.

My other latest purchase is my roll cage (thanks to 'Glanza V'). Ive been fiddling about smoothing over al the welds and stuff like that, and it being a custom made dash- dodger that was harder than it sounds. Iveonly done the front leg of one side of the cage and that was last weekend, the weather hasn really been allowing to be honest :rolleyes: .

A few piccies of my work so far:

S5001766.jpg

S5001767.jpg

S5001768.jpg

S5001769.jpg

Ive got so much more to do before it can go in it scares me.. and that doesn't include painting it blue to match the seats!!

Alex.

im sorry i didnt read your reply bout the Cruise bonnet earlier mate, it is very light, not sure how much exactly but its easy to lift by yourself thats for sure

and nice work with the roll cage thats really coming along man

• 2 weeks later...