• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5psi FTW :)

She runs and sounds sweet! Only pushing about 6 psi as the boost controller isnt in yet, so was only running on the wastegate. Will hopefully plumb the SBC-R in on friday, and have it going like it was. Also I have no piping for the FPR yet, so will only set it at about 10/11 psi.

Well chuffed atm <_<

Al.

We'll sort someting out once Ive got the boost controller in Si, at the moment, my foot is controlling the boost :(. Its cutting at 15 psi/1 bar. Problem is I cant floor it as the boost will go too far, so itll be even quicker than it is now :p. Sounds bloody amazing too :lol:.

Al.

Looking really good mate, hows the response with the hybrid? Even though you cant put your foot right down...

Also I'd keep an eye on that mani, mine only lasted a few months without much use either.

Nice tidy engine bay, wish mine was like that. :(:lol:

Wallace yeah Ive been warned about them cracking, but Dave Burwash has told me with a braced decat and a flexi in the exhaust it should be fine. We'll see :lol:

Al.

I had a braced blitz decat and a flexi in the exhaust, mine ended up with a hole the size of a 5p! :(

lolol...alex babes,my manifold has a feint crack in it at the momment,blitz decat too,but i think its because mines been abused and its an autobahn one,it aint blowin yet though,youl have LOADS of good times on that mani trust us:D