FOR FUCK SAKE!!!!!!!!!!11

Ok, she went pretty fucking mad hahaha.. She rang me as soon as she finished like 5 times but i ignored it, just for the effect lool.

This is how the conversation went;

Me - Fuck :@, someone has just written off my car.. i was driving on the a2 and someone pulled out the short slip road without looking and i had to swerve to miss him and his the armco and my car is totally fucked. I'm going to hospital now but don't worry about me, i'll text you later hopefully.

Her - Hello!!??? Are you fucking kidding me what the hell happened? Are you ok? Where are you i'm getting in the car now!!

Me - I'm at hospital.

Her - Ok i'm coming, are you hurt?

Me - Yeah i broke my leg and fractured my collar bone from the harnesses.

Her - What the fuck!!!! I'm coming ok.

Me - LOLOLOL just kidding APRIL FOOLZ, teheheheheheeh.

Her - What? Seriously? I'm even more annoyed with you that i was before!!!

Me - Hahahahahahahaha i was going to tell you that it's over and i'm breaking up with you but thought you'd react better to me being hurt.

Her - You're a fucking little shit hahaha i told my dad and everything!

Me - Well now tell him i didn't crash ha.

Her - But i'll look like an idiot now for believing you!!

Then we just had a laugh and now she is saying 'you're an idiot for that' and stuff hahahaha. She wants my D.

Hahahaha fuck knows man she was pretty mad though hahaha. Love winding people up, so fucking good.

I remember once when she was was on top of me trying to tickle me and i let her go and moved out the way and she headbutted the wall LMFAO. I will never forget that! Haaaa.

Hahahaha fuck knows man she was pretty mad though hahaha. Love winding people up, so fucking good.

I remember once when she was was on top of me trying to tickle me and i let her go and moved out the way and she headbutted the wall LMFAO. I will never forget that! Haaaa.

hahaha !!

Hahaha I lold at this thread especially the conversation with your mrs.

But I seen it on Facebook and thought fuck but couldn't reply because my phone had no signal. Got home and then read the comments and was relieved haha!