How can people fail there theory test

12 times? lol jeez no offence I hope he never gets on the road. I think there should be a set limit as to how many times you can take it. If you can't do it like after 3 then you shouldn't be on the road at all.

Yeah man, I mean if I did it now I would probs fail like, but if I actually wanted to pass it then would research it and stuff. I passed both my tests first time. Mrs has just said to me that her mate failed her theory 9 times. As if its not expensive enough to drive as it is!

Fucking hell !! Is he actually alright in the head haha ? Its 30 odd quid a hit aswell.

I passed both first time too but tbf my driving test was a very simple one, manoeuvre was a 3 point turn and independent driving was drive in a straight line for a few miles lol.

Like i said he did well at school but just cant master this.

Both my tests had turn in the road and on the secound one i had to wake my instructor up 3 times haha

Good times, as soon as i turned 17 i wanted to pass my test and tried my best at the theory side

I think someone i know failed about 30-35 times :/

Have to agree if you fail it that many times you shouldnt be allowed to take your practical!

I did a mock test on a cd once, past it and that was my revision, past both tests 1st time. Not sure how you can fail it tbh :lol:

The theory test is a doddle. Well it was when I done it I know its harder now. All you need to do is play the disc for an hour everynight for a week beforehand and your pretty much garunteed to pass it. Memorise the questions because they are always the same lol.

Think I got 35/35 for questions. About 80% for HP.

I failed my theory first time (there was a miserable old woman who worked at the centre that put me off my game, told me I would fail and I did, wish I bitch slapped her) , but passed it second time in a different location :) then passed practical first time 4 minors.

A few of my friends I know of failed 18 times then passed on his 19th lol... Im just glad I didnt spend that much money as they have :p