I'm a member over at TGTT.com but am starting to use this board quite a bit so I thought I'd post up my ride. Spec so far is:

Ultra Silicone Leads

NGK Iridium Plugs

Some random air filter

Back box with straight through centre section (gotta love the back fire!)

Japspeed de-cat

Racing Hart CP-035 15" wheels

HKS Actuator @ 10psi

And I have just ordered KYB shocks, currently saving some money to purchase RSR springs. As you can see, it needs lowering lol

DSC00144.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

DSC00089.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a nice ep you have man, the wheels set it off nicely :rolleyes: rzr springs are the best in my opinion for onroad handling

what other mods do you have planned or are you content with the speed?

Thanks fellas! Relocating the air filter to straight off the EFI pipe with a bit of red autobahn silicone ... matches with ignition leads lol :rolleyes:

As for other mods, thinking about a FMIC just to keep things cool. Only running 10psi and don't particularly want to run anymore on the ct9. Should be getting my KYB shocks and rsr springs in the next few days. My mate just bought a 1.8 eunos roadster and it obviously out handles me, so that needs rectifying!!

Aye was trying to do it earlier but dunno where to put it lol

Also, what springs do you guys reccomend to go with my new KYB dampers? Its between RSR, Tein or Cobra. Cobra being the cheapest which would be good but only lower by 30mm, whereas rsr and tein are 40mil...thinking about the teins! Whaddya think?

Aye was trying to do it earlier but dunno where to put it lol

Also, what springs do you guys reccomend to go with my new KYB dampers? Its between RSR, Tein or Cobra. Cobra being the cheapest which would be good but only lower by 30mm, whereas rsr and tein are 40mil...thinking about the teins! Whaddya think?

• 2 weeks later...

The rubber hose from the IC piping and dumpvalve started to tear, so that needed sorting!

DSC00203.jpg

Oh and heres a pic of my engine bay with a better camera:

DSC00202.jpg

And I got a set of these bad boys to fit! Can't wait - 40mm drop in the front, 33mm drop in the rear - gonna look lush!

DSC00204.jpg