Who pissed off the Koreans?

Assume everyone's seen the news? Looks pretty rough!

I haven't,update me?

Last I heard was last week when he declared war on the south but nothing happened

Someone needs to blow him and his country to smithereens!

Well apparently they have positioned a nuke bomb in range of hitting American troops in the sea outside of Korea, America have basically told them to fuck off and they will give it to them back, Even the are getting involved and positioning troops.

The thing is Korea have a 20 year old president now seriously! He must think its call of duty!

Have been following this for a while now, NK seem pretty small time like, its mostly bullshit, if they try anything they'll get fucking obliterated.

Will be interesting to see the outcome of all this.

theres stuff on bbc news about it all. tbh i dont think it'll come to anything.

their most powerful missile is only strong enough to reach alaska apparently, which is still bad but it isnt enough to do the damage they're claiming. and they're reopening a nuclear plant, which the EU arent happy about either.

You need to keep an eye on Russia more than north Korea. They were allies during the cold war, even though that was a long time ago they both still don't like America. If it all kicked off and America got involved then would Russia? You don't want to take on the Russians!

Neither china or russia are having anything to do with it, china stated they thought it was a bad idea n korea starting up there nuclear facility. Russia have also made it clear that they dont like whats going on.

Lets face it other than mr crazy man. No1 wants a nuclear war lol

If it does kick off, america will totally destroy korea.

Korea's 20 year old nut job must be on a power trip and I think he's been playing too much call of duty or battlefield lolz..

Apparently Kim Jong Il got a hole in 1 with his 1st ever swing of a golf club, that's a guy who's family shouldn't be messed with

Lol seriously though he was unstable as fook. His son is as mad as they come and someone put him in charge of an army and nuclear weapons!