RIP Richard burns

Guest Enzo

yes i was at work on saturday & it came on the news my heart sank been a massive rally fan for years.Then i open the papers on sunday & theres a tiny mention for richard but three pages for george best who drank himself to death

good point by the way,

sorry to offend anyone but that george best was a waist of space,

he did not deserve that liver transplant,

could have gone to someone that needed it more and would not have abused it!

Heard this from my bro a few days ago too, very sad to hear, RIP sir.

But plz lets not have any George Best slabbering please, u's honestly have no idea wot that man meant to the people of Ulster. He may well be the greatest legend to have ever come from here, Pele acknowledged him as the best ever, comin from Pele thats some bloody compliment. alcoholism is an illness that affects a hell of a lot of people, I've seen it in my own damn family, I'm not goin to get into a debate about liver transplants etc etc, but no1's perfect, we all have our vices. I've read plenty of slaggin in the English press this week about Besty, some useless gossip columnist had a pop at him yestrday. I can understand why people would have a go at him, but to Northern Ireland the man was, is and always will be a legend.

Phil.