F**KING ROYAL MAIL!!!!

I need to put in my moan, I ordered a few things which the RM we're delivering. I knew I was going to be out so I left a note on the front door with clear instructions where to leave the items. They had to move my notice to get to the letter box to leave me a "sorry we missed you" card! Learn to read moron and leave it where I said! Sorry rant over :)

I know how you feel I sent my iPhone 4S off which I sold for £312 so did recorded tracked 1st class etc then it goes missing and they ant for a clue where it is and they don't do nothing about it till you send a form in and keep ring them its been 33 days and still nothing the bell ends

I need to put in my moan, I ordered a few things which the RM we're delivering. I knew I was going to be out so I left a note on the front door with clear instructions where to leave the items. They had to move my notice to get to the letter box to leave me a "sorry we missed you" card! Learn to read moron and leave it where I said! Sorry rant over :)

I also do that I hate my post man he is the laziest person ever