Who imports cars?????

I know of torque gt but can't think of any others will be looking a dc2 integra in the next few months don't worry it's looking like I can afford to keep the gt :) but was just looking for other import Company's want a fresh import and I'd like to be able to go view it before I buy rather than put money down on a car I've never saw ??

jm imports seem like the people to get in touch with. From what i understand about importing, the best place to get cars is the japanese auctions. They have teams of inspectors who check every aspect of the car and write up full reports on any damage, rust etc... then rate the cars from 1-5 depending on the overall condition.

Edited by Patches

Try Newera imports. Based in London area. My bro got a dc2 from them. He asked them to search for a specific colour etc, and the car he got was mint. He is still in touch with the guy that was inspecting the cars at auctions in Japan. Even went to Japan after and the guy took him to some of the car meets there. Proper fast and furious style car meets.

Try Newera imports. Based in London area. My bro got a dc2 from them. He asked them to search for a specific colour etc, and the car he got was mint. He is still in touch with the guy that was inspecting the cars at auctions in Japan. Even went to Japan after and the guy took him to some of the car meets there. Proper fast and furious style car meets.

They heavily overprice their cars to be honest, they would charge you around £8k to get a DC2 here which would cost them no more in £5k including car purchase, shipping, taxes, registration etc.

Have a look at their website and you'll see what i mean with regards to how much they charge i.e a Celica GT4 for just over £8.5k.

Their prices start at around £5.2k and that is for something like a 1991 Honda CRX.

Edited by ady2k5

I bought my 2nd v in a very simlar way to shuan, its easy and faaaaar cheaper as like he says mark up is nuts! Or contact algys autos they have a fantastic service and will also go through auction systems so you can save even more as thats all the traders in japan do anyway is buy at auction add mark up and sell them online. The grading system is quite acurate and using an importer like algys autos means they will have contacts in the auction house so can provide even more pics to give a better idea of what you are bidding on. I highly recomend them mate.

Wer is algys autos based shorty sounds quite good I would try and do it myself but as I said can't really be at a computer every day with working away for a few weeks at a time had a read at shaun,s thread and ther seems quite straight forward

I got my engine from newera imports, luckily a mate of mine was working at a dealership so got a fairly good price.

Matt brown is a uk rep sorted me and put me in contact with miguel the owner (i think) in japan and he is a big toyota nut. His ae86 is nuts, but i couldnt recommend them more, contact was very open the whole way through the process :)

I bought my 2nd v in a very simlar way to shuan, its easy and faaaaar cheaper as like he says mark up is nuts! Or contact algys autos they have a fantastic service and will also go through auction systems so you can save even more as thats all the traders in japan do anyway is buy at auction add mark up and sell them online. The grading system is quite acurate and using an importer like algys autos means they will have contacts in the auction house so can provide even more pics to give a better idea of what you are bidding on. I highly recomend them mate.

They sound shit hot man! Just been on the website, £350+vat commission is pretty decent. Really honest way of doing things