• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally aload of crap they should have a members area + private discusion area and traders discount section which members benifit from but the rest of the forum should remain free to post

p.s i havnt been on the site to many drilling chavs telling u aload of shit so they may hav a system in place but maa this site is beter imo

STAY FREE ITS BETTER :p:P:)

it may be free for us but trust me it aint free for Geo, not sure about how UKSC will develop in terms of payment or wotever, but the DONATE feature is fully operational now for anyone wishin to help Geo out with the running costs.

UKSC has given me a shit lot which is why i bought one of the JAE banners and will be donating as soon as i can also!

i think this argument is done now folks. its a shame about harry because once u get past his random posts and stubbornness he's not a bad fella tbh, he was great with me when i bought the TRD parts off him, perhaps in time he'll come back to us.

Phil.

I go away for a week and all hell breaks loose it seems?

It's a shame TGTT needs to take subscriptions, and I see where many are coming from claiming it doesn't cost £xxxx.xx's to host and run a site... but if it turns into a better site for it then fair play (as it has been getting worse over the last year especially) I've personally browsed TGTT for several years, joined when I first started researching Glanza's and it's been a great help... but yes the content has been going down hill!

Then on the flip side UKSC is looking to become a great information resource in itself (I've seen the progress) and the new site should be even better than ever (when it goes up eventually) and I'm sure Geo wants to keep it free with a donation option.

We'll see how it goes. I don't know if I'll subscribe because I don't even own a Glanza anymore... I still browsed TGTT just to help out if I could. I tried to only post if I knew for definate my answers were accurate (so far as technical queries went) unless noone answered a thread, then I'd throw in my experience. I'm still a starlet enthuisiast for def tho! That's why I still post here... more of a community feeling (that and the SCN forums are shit! :p )