it's not the headaches i'd care about, if you hit your head in a car accident (as above) then the paramedics can't give you any painkillers....

.....so when their cutting throught your trapped legs to get you out of a burning car, it might hurt a little as they cut through flesh & bone! :p

was he wearing a seat-belt? :p

Well, it looks as though he wasn't. I havent asked him but he is the kinda bloke that would never drive without seatbelt...safety first and that. il ask him though...he gets back from dentist in an hour :(

not his fault but yea if he wasn't wearing a belt then youre rite Mickey....no sympathy for the headache!!

Damn that's bad. My first Starlet got wrote off in the near same area, pushed entire engine bay chassis and whatnot over a couple of inches o0

Reckon the Speedlines are ok to use? or would they be shagged?

Also, ask him if he's gonna be selling bits! I want a spoiler, dammit!

Hope he's ok and everything!

It will T-cut out :p

Hope the guy is OK, his head must hurt :p

I hit the windscreen with my head (well the roof I think) and had to have 7 stitches...no smashed windscreen though thank god :p:p

Damn that's bad. My first Starlet got wrote off in the near same area, pushed entire engine bay chassis and whatnot over a couple of inches o0

Reckon the Speedlines are ok to use? or would they be shagged?

Also, ask him if he's gonna be selling bits! I want a spoiler, dammit!

Hope he's ok and everything!

He got away with a lil cut on the head but he was fine....Lucky

YES! he has taken the TTE spoiler off and its just sitting in his garage :p

He said he is open to an offer.......shoot away.

He got away with a lil cut on the head but he was fine....Lucky

YES! he has taken the TTE spoiler off and its just sitting in his garage :p

He said he is open to an offer.......shoot away.

Well, as luck would have it, I blew my money on my PC (nVidia 8600GTS and BioShock ftw). I *should* have some money however, on Friday, so I'l have a chat with Dad. Are there any other TTE bits undamaged? Does the dial cluster have the rev counter working? I'd quite like one :p

And yes, I know I'm a cold heartless git of a vulture, but meh.

Unlucky to him, Glad to hear hes ok though, still ticking! I work in a crash repair centre and the amount of cars that come in with peoples skin, blood and hair stuck in the windscreen is amazing! And most of them had there seatbelt on! A seatbelt sometimes doesnt save you from hitting the windscreen! Get some harnesses and dislocate your shoulders instead! :unsure: