As above guys, which one is better? I have a big bottle of the old formulation Super Resin Polish, which whilst giving good results, does dust up a lot!

Would it be worth me trying out Cherry Glaze?

I use Menzerna polishes with my machine so this topic is just regarding "touch-up" polishes done by hand. Despite the NA still looking quite decent from my paint correction session last year I figured I'd give it a hand polish ready for Japfest to brighten it up and get it back to that freshly corrected state!

Amjad

I've got a sealant I love (FK1000p), I plan to follow up the polish with that!

Thanks Matt, what's the dust like? Would you get a spray bottle for it or just apply it normally? Any idea whether it can be diluted for use as a Quick Detailer?

I love it so much.. I would apply it with a foam or microfibre applicator that you can get... There are no instructions that it can be diluted as a quick detailer. I have the berry blast quick detailer that can be diluted to be a waterless wash or a clay bar lubricant.

Its literally a polish on, by the time you have home around your car.. It's ready to be microfibre'd off.. Leaves a class finish.

Id class SRP as more of a polish with the need for protection after, it also has more cutting power than CG, where as CG is one step product, without the need for adding protection after, and doesnt cut as much.

But CG if used correctly is dust free.

I like both to be honest srp does give off a bit of dust but leaves a nice finished .

The cherry glaze is completely dust free when I've used it and leave a very nice deep wet look shine not sure how much protection it offers so I would use a wax with it anyway but that's just my personal preference of course but in all a found cherry glaze a great product to work with

Id class SRP as more of a polish with the need for protection after, it also has more cutting power than CG, where as CG is one step product, without the need for adding protection after, and doesnt cut as much.

Cool that gives me a better idea about CG then! :)

I always use my sealant when polishing as I know it'll keep it beading and protect the finish for a good few months! My car isn't really dull at the moment so I'm not needing much of a cut, but a hand polish will get it looking its best again

I like both to be honest srp does give off a bit of dust but leaves a nice finished .

The cherry glaze is completely dust free when I've used it and leave a very nice deep wet look shine not sure how much protection it offers so I would use a wax with it anyway but that's just my personal preference of course but in all a found cherry glaze a great product to work with

Is that the new formulation of SRP? Quite a lot of people on Detailing World etc highly rate the new SRP for putting out much less dust. I have a litre bottle of the old stuff and barely used any, I just got fed up of it dusting so much and marking plastic trim lol

I've ordered 750ml of CG so I'll see how it goes, thanks for the help guys! :)

Cool that gives me a better idea about CG then! :)

I always use my sealant when polishing as I know it'll keep it beading and protect the finish for a good few months! My car isn't really dull at the moment so I'm not needing much of a cut, but a hand polish will get it looking its best again

Is that the new formulation of SRP? Quite a lot of people on Detailing World etc highly rate the new SRP for putting out much less dust. I have a litre bottle of the old stuff and barely used any, I just got fed up of it dusting so much and marking plastic trim lol

I've ordered 750ml of CG so I'll see how it goes, thanks for the help guys! :)

The new srp I've used has pretty much no dust mate the old stuff unused was dusty

This, I cleaned my car today, used SRP first then used the CG as a final wax, I would apply a sealant afterwords but haven't got any. This gave me a nice deep gloss shine to the paint and felt very smooth.

I personally think preparation is the key, I work for a professional valentine company and we use SRP, my boss thinks CG is shit lol. TFR the car then snow foam/wash then rinse, tar and glue remover and clay bar, then SRP and hi-def wax over the top to protect and seal it.

But as I said that's only my opinion and I'm sure other ways work just as well.

I personally think preparation is the key, I work for a professional valentine company and we use SRP, my boss thinks CG is shit lol. TFR the car then snow foam/wash then rinse, tar and glue remover and clay bar, then SRP and hi-def wax over the top to protect and seal it.

But as I said that's only my opinion and I'm sure other ways work just as well.

Personal opinion here, your boss needs an education if he thinks SRP is better than CG, and TFR (no proper detailers would use TFR, as that will strip wax big time), and hi def wax is ok but much better out there for same money

This, I cleaned my car today, used SRP first then used the CG as a final wax, I would apply a sealant afterwords but haven't got any. This gave me a nice deep gloss shine to the paint and felt very smooth.

I can sort you some sealant

Personally im not a fan of SRP, CG goes on easy and comes off easy and leave a brilliant shine, id recommend it to anyone

Thanks for the recommendation mate