For Sale - Rare Period TRD (Optional) bucket seat with RaceWork custom ep82 rail

Item For Sale:

Rare Period TRD (Optional) bucket seat with RaceWork custom ep82 rail

Item Condition & Description:

This seat is very rare and doesnt come up for sale often. Only other is in Malaysia and is 300£ undelivered with bits missing. It's listed in the Ep82 TRD brochure so was an optional extra.

As some know I've had this for a while. Only just fitting it last night. However from using it today I can tell I'm too fat, broad, stocky (however u want to call it :D) for it and with an existing back problem unfortunately its to compact for me. Weight lifting doesn't help also...

Suitable for a skinny lad.....

Seat is in good condition for age. Some marks from use etc (scratches to rear of seat, slight wear marks to fabric) TRD front label is there but is worn.

The rail is new. Has some adjustment holes for the seat

Also includes fire extinguisher and 3/4 point basic harness (also new). Does not come with TOMs pads though!

Price: £250

Pictures: IMAG1846_zps3089c788.jpg

More images soon.

Payment & Shipping Details: Arrange own courier or collection

Buy with confidence from a long term member. :D

Marc please pm me your best price, id be tempted to replace the abris with this just as it will match the black grey flock and oem recaro passenger that i have in the goat.

Edited by shorty