what wheels!! xxr 522's or 002's ??

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm stuck, I defo want them wheels but they've gotta look really concave otherwise they won't be as good, can you go 8j with no arch modding or anything ? If not I'm not sure if 7j will look wide enough

Yeah I was gonna order them until I realised only the 16x8 looks good. It'll probably need wider arches let alone rolled OEM ones..

Google the wheels, and you'll see the 15s look pants

personally i dont think they sit nice. not flush with the arch at all.

specially in et40.

nice wheels though. spacers and extended lugs and to bring them in line with the arch and your onto a winner.

to get any starlet sitting nicely imo they'll need arch work.

ive got a set of brand new xxr 002's in et0 fitment red centres chrome lip, if your interetsed?

522 but not in the 16 with the massive concave, they look stupid as its still a small wheel, concave only looks good on 17"+

i would have the rotas in that link about over both the others though. there awesome wheels.

good luck with the hunt

personally i dont think they sit nice. not flush with the arch at all.

specially in et40.

nice wheels though. spacers and extended lugs and to bring them in line with the arch and your onto a winner.

to get any starlet sitting nicely imo they'll need arch work.

ive got a set of brand new xxr 002's in et0 fitment red centres chrome lip, if your interetsed?

Yeah but because its 7j wide surely that makes them look a bit wider than just 15x6.5and nah mate asorry et0 will be effort to get em to fit......I'm really stuck its annoying me !!

I think the 522s will look nice but I'm not sure it will look good if its not concaved n the 002a are a perfect fitment, the Rota kyuahas look too dished and the p1s are the ones I want just now I feel unsure that there gonna sit in the arches a hit, what will I need to make them fill out and stick out a bit wider

you wont notice half an inch... lol.

and no problem mate. those p1's do look good though.

personally i think p1's in 16 x 7s and i think there et35 look the best on starlets. but ive heard 16's are no good for handling/driving feel etc.