got my advans sand blasted and resprayed, opinions ?

Is there a colour code for them? Exact same gold I'm wanting to get my Volk 5/4s done in!

i mixed it with a dark gold and bronze mate, sprayed a spare wheel i had at home to see what it turned out like to experiment and was happy with it so did the other 4 then.

Looks good bud, i've always thought about going gold but never been brave enough :p, Just be careful when replacing the tires, alot of places are careless with freshly re-furbed alloys. Make sure they break the bead and wrap a load of tape around the rim to protect it, i work in a bodyshop and witnessed this soo many times !

Tobie

Looks good bud, i've always thought about going gold but never been brave enough :p, Just be careful when replacing the tires, alot of places are careless with freshly re-furbed alloys. Make sure they break the bead and wrap a load of tape around the rim to protect it, i work in a bodyshop and witnessed this soo many times !

Tobie

il take that into consideration, sound :)

il be putting on racing tires because i want it to get it off the line without spinning tires once I've the td04 in, so il only be changing two. my local tire centre rub kind of a wax onto the wheels before taking them off, no masking tapei noticed?