Where can i purchase a splitter like this one?

ill see if i can find him and contact him , the bloke who has the car now wont sell it me :( bastard

Lolz.

Ians car was Beast! before he split it for parts,i purchased sum goodies of him to.

Fiz.

All you need Is;

A jigsaw.

A drill.

A tape measure.

A pencil.

A ruler.

Sandpaper.

We're using a lot more tools though to get the finish perfect and nice curved edges but they are the basics..

And then just a bit of common sense for making up brackets etc. It's easy really, we had the sheet of ply bought and made to how it is now within 2 hours..

All you need Is;

A jigsaw.

A drill.

A tape measure.

A pencil.

A ruler.

Sandpaper.

We're using a lot more tools though to get the finish perfect and nice curved edges but they are the basics..

And then just a bit of common sense for making up brackets etc. It's easy really, we had the sheet of ply bought and made to how it is now within 2 hours..

i have everything bar a jig saw lol

Carbon spitter is here

http://www.carbonmods.co.uk/Products/Universal-Carbon-Fibre-Front-Splitter-Kit__CMUNSPLT001.aspx

or

http://aprperformance.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=76&Itemid=49

just a couple i found quickly i just googled "universal carbon dtm style splitter"

My mate had one years ago on a mk3 Astra (lol) was from a place called RGM iirc , not sure if they still exist though was in the old max power days.

hope this helps