Now this game looks the dogs bollocks!

I think it's going to be like San Andreas but a lot bigger better graphics and more stuff to do

This is what im hoping for. S.a was the best one by soo far its unreal. Make it bigger with more shit to do and it will be epic!

Can't mother fucking wait for this... You guys don't realise me excitement!

Heard a few good thigs about this... Having to full up with petrol, the old having to eat/drink, go to the gym. Girlfriends are back too. All part of the realistic fun! I like the fact that they have kept 2 of the old areas.. (Los Santos and Liberty City)

WOOOPPPP!!!

Eclipse :D.. My eclipse store release all the big titles 2 days early but don't advertise it :p it's ace!!

Theres a store up here which does the same GForce. If you play them while online though your account can get banned!

Full map open from the start as well!

Have a read

http://m.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/49721/worldwide-grand-theft-auto-v-previews.html

And a map so big it has the acreage of red dead redemption, GTAIV and GTA San-Andreas!! How fucking big!!

All three characters stories are playing at the same time 3 separate lives that u can switch between. All have different skill sets so u can use them all or just use one.

Modding cars is in it. Possibly going to be submarines as well!

Golf, tennis, yoga, parachuting, cycling.

Robbing liqueur stores races flying challenges etc etc

Character and gun customisation, properties to be brought.

Aahhh wish i hadn't read it makes me want it even more

Edited by morgey