Just had my car sorted to look mint with the body work being done, then finish work go to get my car and its got orange paint and scuffs down the side the same thing happened to my 2012 polo gti I left it in staff car park went to pick it and and rear quarter was ripped off makes me think what's the point in actually spending money on a car when no one respects your car :(

I had a similar incident recently just had car wrapped in white, crack crack, someones door smacking my quarter the women looked on as if to say oh well. I thought exactley the same! What's the point! But then having a grubby car gets me down!

I've just had every panel sprayed and sorted so its like not even a month old paint, n it never gets sorted at my work as they don't have CCTV and say its out responsibility for parking here, I was actually happy I had a near mint Glanza shell now gotta get it sprayed again instead of new wheels

And then people wonder why car enthusiasts take up 2 spaces at places like tesco or whatever.

I for one hate people with a passion in car parks as its just a free for all, if theres a mere spec of dust on my car from someone parking too close they'll be getting a right hammering.

Sorry to hear it mate

I double park/park futher away/shop late...but still end up with dings...cant win when theres selfish failed abortions around

Any damage from the car next to me...quater panel/roof ;)

It boils my piss too, both sides of my car have scratches and dents from dickheads hitting it with their doors. And i dont even have a choice where to park as its only public car parks near by and thats the only free one in town.

In response to the topic you posted, a friend is possible interested in your V. Drop him a PM if you like he's looking to get rid of his EK4 VTi too if that's of any interest

ali_legend is the username

In response to the topic you posted, a friend is possible interested in your V. Drop him a PM if you like he's looking to get rid of his EK4 VTi too if that's of any interest

ali_legend is the username

I only put that up as a guide to what it's worth was not looking to sell but the page still got took down :/ plus I don't like Vtec it's all the turbo lag you could want with out the turbo :D I'm just gonna get it tidied again and park it in a garage and probs by a gt or 200sx as a daily