this should be the last one

says in the trailor all roads lead to this... surely that means its the end? love the films and al the cast but its going a bit far with 7/8....... watching it sat morn for bros bday, looks pretty cool and hopefully back to the proper street racing atleast for some of it

Indeed there is going to be a number 7 lads apparently at the end credits of Fast 6 it's going to lead into Fast 7 exactly what happened with Fast 5 watch this video Vin Diesel confirms Fast 7 to be in Toyko and the middle east

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a481826/vin-diesel-fast--furious-7-heading-to-tokyo-middle-east.html

Saw it last night. How long was that runway? was a good film, quite funny, but got a bit ridiculous towards the end. I also saw some of the BMW's up at Longcross studios with the sensors and stuff all over them during filming.

It's not a runway sick of people saying that yh you can knock the film but atleast for the right things its a hall road to a army base designed so if they were under attack vehicles would have to travel long distance before got to the base giving them time to set up defence just because a plane lands on it dosent make it a runway hence y they say in the film they got no where to go just up the road that the only way in and out of the base

It's not a runway sick of people saying that yh you can knock the film but atleast for the right things its a hall road to a army base designed so if they were under attack vehicles would have to travel long distance before got to the base giving them time to set up defence just because a plane lands on it dosent make it a runway hence y they say in the film they got no where to go just up the road that the only way in and out of the base

Yeah ok, not really worth getting that worked up about really!

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_do_planes_land_on - That'll do :p

im only guessing but i reckon lettys death was maybe exaggerated and that she didn't die but was injured but as a result of her injuries she has some sort of amnesia and don't remember dom and Brian although this only a guess the death was exaggerated to get her out of the trouble she was in before the accident

I gotta say how fucking close was i :yahoo:

good film though was a little far fetched lol

Someones took into account roughly the lowest speed that this plane was doing and time of the scene and worked how long the "hall road" was

Aproximately 28miles

At the end of the day its a film and that stretch was greatly exaggerated lol

Edited by morgey

In not getting worked up I just think if people gonna keep repeating the same old bullshite after each film dont go and watch it sit at home and watch broke back mountin or somthing Jesus

Plus I didn't say it wasn't far fetched in parts if u look I just think people think it was alot more far fetched and not even getting facts right I mean why watch a film to just pick holes I'm glad that atleast there is some people still interested in entertaining our car scene did film wise it's all gangsters Army stories or American comedy or romantic shit

im not having a go or anything im just saying that that scene was exceptionally long. Bit like the 50 second 10 second races and 17 gear changes in f and f 1 and 2 :lol:

I enjoyed the film and look forward to the next one, the ott and dragged out scenes are what make it f and f