Just seen this advertised on the tele and it looks brilliant! I still dont understand how Letty is still alive though but that should clear it up in this one... Anyone else going to go and watch it?

im only guessing but i reckon lettys death was maybe exaggerated and that she didn't die but was injured but as a result of her injuries she has some sort of amnesia and don't remember dom and Brian although this only a guess the death was exaggerated to get her out of the trouble she was in before the accident

im only guessing but i reckon lettys death was maybe exaggerated and that she didn't die but was injured but as a result of her injuries she has some sort of amnesia and don't remember dom and Brian although this only a guess the death was exaggerated to get her out of the trouble she was in before the accident

Ah right I see you could have a good point there buds :) I personally think they have jumbled up the whole franchise back to front as I didn't think producers would have made anymore of them and they clearly want it to carry on which is good :)

Anyone else going to go and watch it?

for real??

i practically dry hump my plasma when the adverts on! even if im fatally wounded in an old school duel with a gladiator, il still make it to see this film.

nothin will stop me lol

Went to the premier tonight in London

Will get some piccys up

Yes please buds get some pics up :thumbsup:

Seen them filming it too, they did a few scenes in Glasgow. The part with the M5 sliding round the corner was done at about 4MPH lol.

WOW! Thats just too fast 8) LOL