Im fucking done !! no japfest :(

as some of you know ive had a right ball ache with my coilovers finally got them sorted and tracking done and one of them has just fucking snapped !! no chance in making japfest now :( so gutted spent so much getting it ready think this could be the last straw for me :( enless some one can sort me some coilovers ?

Ah man gutted for you, if it makes you feel any better when i get back from hols i have got to take my fucking pistons out again 2 days before japfest argggh!

Dont worry chin up could of happened on any car, stick with it dude :)

Ah man gutted for you, if it makes you feel any better when i get back from hols i have got to take my fucking pistons out again 2 days before japfest argggh!

Dont worry chin up could of happened on any car, stick with it dude :)

Dw I can't afford my insurance and they are gunna cancel it unless I can get the money, oh and an extra £20 for not having money when they last tried to take it, even after double charging me! Ffs

Had my exhaust system off 3 times this week and I'm pretty sure it won't make the drive to Japfest....still got hundreds of other bits to do and my coil over story involves paying £500 and never seeing them!!!! Don't give up mate.....you still got a week ;)

You'll have it sorted in time mate :)

mark tozer is sorting me a coilover !! top bloke

When i read all these stories, theres a part of me thats kinda glad mines pretty much standard! Haha.

i bet you do mate so much less hassle

right whipped the coilover off and took a pic ? now the top mounts what were on this coilover before was fucked and the lad i got them off said just keep tightening the nut down with a torque wrench thats what he done , surely that would put stress on the coilover and cause something like this to happen ? or is it just one of those things what happends ? im absolutley gutted as i have spent out to get these coilovers fixed now they have broke i cant afford new ones and this has pushed me over the edge and made me want to sell up

http://s1084.photobucket.com/user/squidge218/media/null_zps387e6c0f.jpg.html'>null_zps387e6c0f.jpg

thats a bit of a strange place for it to snap? contact d2 and complain you never know where it could get you tbh, and as above though im afraid i wouldnt rate d2 atal. as for selling trust me its not worth it as after a month you want another and have to start again lol. I've got a starlet thats not going to be finished now for fest and a bmw that needs a £400 part to sort it and fest is only next week. may turn up in a box with wheels and doors drawn on with a feltpen lol.

Honestly Jake, if you have a working car just go !! Some of us dont have the option lol.

The coilovers will probably be years old, and abused daily on harsh britain roads, its inevitable that eventually they will fail. Although thats a fucking catastrophic failure man haha. Were you driving at the time ? You must have shat it lol.