How do i get chatter???

Isnt great for the turbo as the bov is there to empty the pipes after the tb closes. Chatter is the air backing up and trying to stall the compressor blades. It also ads lag to the turbo. But sounds good haha

Im sooo not going to get into the great chatter debate again lol. So we can all agree to disagree with the does it doesnt its :D i get board arguing points that have been covered hundreds of times on here. And i dont see how you cant see the lag difference. I've ran no bov and its instantly noticeable when driving. But meh its not my car lol.

Some people say it does no damage others say it does if you look at it theoretically it is putting stress on the turbo, however So many people run without one and without any troubles it's debatable, I don't have mine on and haven't since I went td05 its damaged nothing, I'd have mine on but need it tig welded onto intercooler first.

Some turbos are louder than others depending on wheels and sizes. They have different sound and levels of sound.

You can make it back spool by just releasing your foot slowly rather than backing right off the throttle and still keep your bov. So you have best of both worlds!